Panel not working: 400 w/ "Invalid email or password"...though it's correct

Hi there!

I’ve been trying to figure out how to get the login to work with my new website using Kirby. I’ve used Kirby before, and haven’t encountered this issue.

After filling out the freshly installed website, I haven’t been able to login since the redirect to login as the new user, just created.

When I try to login to my panel, Kirby Panel, with my correct login/password—that I’ve double checked on the site/accounts/{random}/ files, copying/pasting the correct password—and still have not been able to log in.

I’ve cleared my site, started from a fresh starter-kit multiple times. I have a feeling it’s connected to setting something up improperly or properly on my server…but I’ve also gone to a functioning Kirby 3 install, using the same starting master-kit, copying it’s server settings…so still not sure. I can’t think of what the issue is so I’m coming here for help.

Server Config

• PHP: 7.4.16
  • Server API: FPM/FastCGI (served by Apache)

Error in DevTools
`
content-type application/json; charset=UTF-8

date Sun, 14 Mar 2021 16:58:18 GMT
server nginx
X-Firefox-Spdy h2

code: 400
details: []
length: 0
​​
: Array []
key: “0”

I’m not sure if I read this correctly, but you cannot copy/paste the password as-is from the text file. It’s hashed.

It’s probably best to try to delete your account from the /site/accounts folder and try to recreate your user account.

Great! Will try that! Thank you.