Panel not able to login on IP?

Since today I’m not able to login to the panel of my website anymore (was succesful before). I’ve tried different browsers (both normal and incognito) and they’re not working. In one browser I was still logged in so I changed my password to see if this would solve it by I still only get the message “Invalid Login” Console says “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)”

I’ve tried logging in on Safari mobile which didn’t work until I turned of the wifi. Now I’m able to login while using the same credentials (on 4G). I couldn’t find anything in the docs but maybe I’m looking in the wrong place but is there a possibility my IP adress is blocked or anything?

I’m on php 8.1.15 and Kirby 3.9.6.

Yes, after too many failed attempts, Kirby blocks an IP in the .logins file. You can remove that file.

Where can I find this file?

In the accounts folder

That seems like a logical place but there is no such file there… Hidden files are on but there is only an index.html and 4 folders of different accounts each containing index.php, user.txt and .htpasswd

Just bumping this up because I still haven’t found a solution for the problem… still unable to login

Hm, don’t know. Maybe make a backup of the accounts folder, delete it, reinstall the Panel and try again. Then move back all accounts but the admin account from the backup (if needed).