New site error: undefined symbol: pdo_handle_error

I set up my site successfully on localhost, and uploaded it to my server. The public side works fine, but when I log into the panel I get the following error:

PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_pgsql.so’ - /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_pgsql.so: undefined symbol: pdo_handle_error

I’m on shared Bluehost hosting. I hope there’s a workaround for this as being on shared hosting I can’t change the PHP config.

As far as I know, Kirby does not load any PHP modules.

What you could check/try

• Is your installation upload complete?
  • Try to clear the cache or to reupload the Panel.
  • Contact your hosting provider for support.

Thanks. I’m pretty sure everything uploaded - which directory should I re-up to make sure the panel is all there?

The Panel folder.

Do you have access to your php.ini file? And could you check if that is trying to load that extension?

It’s just a bit strange that this only happens when trying to access the Panel… :thinking:

Agreed. I don’t have access to php.ini. Contacting support.

Support said it was a problem with Kirby, but re-uploading the Panel directory seems to have fixed it. Thank you for your advice.

1 Like

i am also facing this error when i uploaded my yii2 advance app in bluehost server and i found my php.ini file on bluehost. so tell me where i changed

@neeraj: What’s that got to do with Kirby?