Login to panel : Json notification

Hello,
I’m using Kirby 3.5.5 version and I have a problem when I log in : this message appears every time.
Please do you know how to remove this message ?
Thank you very much !!

Does this happen with a fresh Starterkit?

No with kirby I already adapted to my needs…

Could you post the blueprint for the Panel page where the error occurs, please?

It appears only at the login…
After refreshing and navigating in other pages/sections, no message anymore

Your PHP memory limit is set to 256MB and it seems that your installation hits this limit when opening the panel. You could verify this by setting the limit temporarily and locally to 512MB (or even higher) by placing ini_set('memory_limit','512M'); early in your PHP script, i.e. the index.php. If this resolves the issue, do not use it as a permament solution unless you know what you are doing, because the memory_limit setting is here to help find and eliminate inefficient scripts. Instead, better check why your installation hits this limit and work on this end.

I checked memory use… And was approximatly about 1024 Mo…

Is that normal for a light CMS as Kirby ?

I also checked my config.php file and the problem appears when i have these “db” connections lines :

Is there a way to use less ressources by connecting to database ?

Hm, as far as I know, the db connection is lazy loaded when a query is made, so adding the db connection settings in the config shouldn’t really eat all these resources.

How are you using the database connection?

I want people to register for some meetings by completing a form with their name, email, phone etc…

I meant in code…

:rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sorry…

In site > models > inscrits.php

Ah, ok, that’s virtual children from a database table then. How many entries are in that database?

In site > templates > inscrits.php i’ve got :

For the moment only 3-4 for my tests…