The reasons that I deprecated 15+ of my plugins are:
- It makes no sense in Kirby 3 that may come out this year.
- It will be integrated in Kirby 3.
- The plugin is not that good.
I guess some of you still use these plugins, so I just moved them here:
Most of the plugins has a MIT license so feel free to build something own with them.
The reasons behind the plugins I don’t deprecate are:
- They are easy to port to Kirby 3.
- They may get a major rewrite for Kirby 3.
In conclusion: Plugins that only make sense for Kirby 2 is now deprecated.