I’ve got a problem with checkboxes for translated pages showing the wrong value/state. It’s a bit hard for me to explain, so here is what I’ve done to verify it …
- Downloaded a fresh Kirby langkit
Toolkit version: 2.3.2 Kirby version: 2.3.2 Panel version: 2.3.2
- Added a checkbox field to
test: label: Test type: checkbox text: This is just a test
- Created a page (default language is EN), checked the checkbox and saved it
- Switched language to (so far not existing) german translation, unchecked the checkbox (as inherited from the default language) and then saved the german version for the first time.
- The value in the german text file is
- The checkbox in the panel for the german page is checked (as not expected)
If I switch back to the default language (EN), uncheck the checkbox and switch back to german, the checkbox is also unchecked.