Can’t access Admin user page to change password

Sorry I’m not a developer.
Can’t access via panel the ‘admin’ user account, while the customers accounts can be accessed just fine. Kirby gives the “Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded” bug.
I edited the php.ini and set 180 seconds instead of 60. Nothing changed.
Also I can browse through users pages using the arrow buttons, but when I get to the page where the admin accounts is, I get the bug.

Any help? (please consider my absolute lack of code skills!)
Thanks

Captura de pantalla 2021-09-29 a la(s) 16.02.09

The easiest is probably to move all accounts to another location, create a new admin account with a new password via the Panel installation page, and then move all accounts but the admin account back into the /site/accounts folder.

Thanks a lot, I’ll do that.
Best

I succeeded in creating a new admin account (and restored all other accounts). However it is still not possible to access the Admin account from the panel. May that be security feature? As I had to add the “panel.install” line at config.php, as suggested here: Can't activate Panel

If you log in with your admin user, you should be able to access the admin account. However, you cannot change the admin account as a non-admin user.

I do log in as admin and still can’t see the admin account. I get the 30 secs exceed bug. The bug points to

toolkit/lib/str.php
to the line:
$string = preg_replace(array_keys($foreign), array_values($foreign), $string);

/**

• Convert a string to 7-bit ASCII.
  • @param string $string
  • @return string
    */
    public static function ascii($string) {
    $foreign = static::$ascii;
    $string = preg_replace(array_keys($foreign), array_values($foreign), $string);
    return preg_replace(‘/[^\x09\x0A\x0D\x20-\x7E]/’, ‘’, $string);
    }

/**

• Forces a download of the string as text file
  • @param string $string
  • @param string $name Optional name for the downloaded file
    */
    public static function download($string, $name = null) {
header::download(array(

I add a detail. I can access the new admin account BEFORE I moved all accounts back to the right folder (but the older admin user), but I can’t access afterwards. Our site has more than 17K accounts. Could this be a trouble? Might such amount of account need any extra file or setting?

That’s a lot and might be the issue, but doesn’t explain why other accounts are accessible.

On a side note: You are running a Kirby version which is no longer supported.