Shop in Starterkit-Master integrieren

Hm, I don’t know why this is happening. I just put the shop.yml into my test install and works without any issues.

Well, did you add all the files which are shown in https://getkirby.com/docs/reference/panel/samples/shop ?
Or did you just add the shop.yml and somehow the other files are generated automatically?

I only added shop.yml,and no, the other files are not generated automatically, you have to create them. But even without the other files, I don’t get the “no blueprint set up” message.

I will try to create a new test version and just adding the shop.yml

It worked. I just created a new test version and changed the site.yml and added the shop.yml, now there is no problem anymore.

You should nevertheless add the sections as well to make the shop blueprint work as expected. Otherwise it falls back to the default preset: pages setup.

Well now there is another problem. Actually the same problem for the product page.
I can visit the shop page and the blueprint works fine. But if i want to add an unpublished product than the product page shows up with the same JSON error message as described above.
What can i do about that? There seems to be a deeper problem.