SCSS-PHP Error Main() When Site is Uploaded

I’m using the SCSS PHP Kirby Plugin and am getting this error when I put the site onto the server:

main(): Failed opening required '/hermes/bosnaweb26a/b1097/ipg.sushitimecocom/cup/site/plugins/scssphp/scss.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.5.22-amd64/lib/php')

The actual thing can be checked out here: http://kevincadena.com/cup/

Do I have to get rid of the SCSS plugin when I upload it online or is something else happening?

Thanks

PHP 5.5 was End Of Lifed three years ago. It seriously old. Switch to PHP 7 and have another go :slight_smile:

Basically this SCSS PHP plugin shouldn’t be used because of how old it is?

Well Kirby has come along way in three years, but the version of PHP your server has is sufficient (i think) for the library the plugin depends on… it requires at least 5.4, however PHP 7 has performance and security benefits.

I personally wouldn’t use a plugin that hadnt had any updates for a few years.

Looking at the reported error, do you actually have the ‘/assets/scss/’ folder with files in it on the server? Looks like its failing to find it.

Yeah I’ve got it set up the way the plugin says to set it up.

Seems to work now, did you change something?

i have actuel the same problem.

Kirby\Toolkit\Tpl::main(): Failed opening required ‘/data/websites/kirby/site/plugins/scssphp/scss.inc.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php’)

i used Php 7.2 on Ubuntu with Kirby 3

@dcschmid Hm, a Kirby 3 plugin needs an index.php file that I can’t see anywhere.

Is solved the plugin had nit the right directory permissions. Its works now.