Kirby 4 php server errors (Failed to open stream)

Hi - I’m trying out kirby 4 for the first time and trying to use the built in server. However when I do I get the follow error in browser when going to the server address:

**Warning** : Unknown: Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in **Unknown** on line **0**
**Fatal error** : Failed opening required 'kirby/router.php' (include_path='.:') in **Unknown** on line **0**

I’ve followed the steps regarding the server here - I just unzipped the file locally, ran the server in the directory where my project is and navigated to the resulting link in the terminal. Any ideas that could help me problem solve?

Thanks!

What did you actually download? The Starterkit or just the Kirby core? Kirby core doesn’t run on its own.

Ah thanks! I used the ‘try now’ button on this Kirby 4 page which just provides the core. I assumed it was plainkit, didn’t check the files too much as I just assumed they were so different! It might be good for this to be a small dropdown button group to gives the options, or take the user here. Just a thought. Thanks again