Plugin Pagetable doesn't work

Hello,
I have a problem with the plugin called “pagetable”.
Wanna put this plugin but it doesn’t work at all and also I cannot make any new page using it.
Like the below image, I put it on the panel

It only says “No pages yet” like a normal file list and doesn’t look like its table list at all…
And the most biggest problem is when I put this plugin to blueprint files(like site.yml) and then check it on panel, the panel doesn’t work well…!
For example, when I want to enter ‘site->home->sample page’ and click it following this route, it doesn’t work but when I reload it once, I can see the page.
This is so weird… Cuz I could use the plugin very well a few months ago…
Do you think this problem happens from the new Kirby version?
Please let me know if you know anything about this, Thank you:)

Did you install the latest version of the plugin?

I think so! Cuz I downloaded it from this page : Pagetable | Kirby CMS
Should I download its another version?

I don’t think there are some specific versions… :smiling_face_with_tear:

Should I downgrade the Kirby version from 3.7?

It is not compatible with 3.7 and will not be fixed in favor of the new layout: table feature of the pages field. see this github issue: 3.7 Compatibility ¡ Issue #81 ¡ sylvainjule/kirby-pagetable ¡ GitHub

there’s also a workaround mentioned in the issue.

Edit: there is a PR that was already merged, that allegedly fixes the issue Kirby 3.7. compatibility by distantnative ¡ Pull Request #82 ¡ sylvainjule/kirby-pagetable ¡ GitHub

I haven’t tested it though. We were using pagetable a lot too but now use the layout: table feature which will also get column head sorting soon.

Thank you so much for letting me know this:)
Have a great day!

Hi,

I’ve got a new prob since i’ve updated to the last kirby version. Looks like it’s no longer possible to link a parent to a section with Pagetable. When I try to create a new subpage, I create a new page without any parent. (url should be mysite/actus/actu but it’s actually mysite/actu)

My section blueprint :

type: pagetable
label: ActualitĂŠs
parent: site.find("actus")
template: actu

It works when I replace the type “pagetable” with “pages”. Any idea if I can fix it or we have to wait for a Pagetable update ?

Thanks ! :slight_smile:

Capture d’écran 2023-01-30 à 19.28.58 (2)

Seems to be a known issue: New pages not created in the correct folder ¡ Issue #85 ¡ sylvainjule/kirby-pagetable ¡ GitHub