Made with Kirby and <3

Hi everybody,
I just upload my portfolio website powered by Kirby :).
http://www.matamala.info

4 Likes

Hi everyone!

We just launched our agency website - our first Kirby project.
And we love it!!! Really really a great CMS.
Thanks to Kirby and @bastianallgeier for this great tool!

We are RME Digital Productions, an agency from Feldbach/Austria and we are building digital stuff.

Feedback welcome!!

2 Likes

Hi guys!
I’ve been following the forum (almost) daily for a long time but never took the time to share here…

So let me please introduce my blog unanailleurs.com

It’s basically two of us travelling around Australia (mostly) and sharing with our friends and family. What I’m most proud of is the work done in the panel to make our life easier. We’re working offline all the time as we get really dodgy internet connection most of the time and then upload an article at a time in a zip… at the speed that free wifi gets you!

I love the community for all its guidance and help and will do my best to share, help as best as I can and make themes if I feel like it when I’ll be back in front of a normal computer.

Math

I abandoned a Wordpress installation and rebuilt my webcomic using Kirby:

www.thesheepandthewolves.com

I hope you like the site and the comic too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Moved my credit union site from Wordpress to Kirby. Implementation was quick and let me focus on design and functionality without the clutter.

1 Like

Hi all,

here is my first Kirby page. It’s for a screed layer.

estrich-mayr.de

1 Like

Hi there is other one

illusionseeds.com

2 Likes

Speechless…:blush:

Recently, I published a client’s website using Kirby. It was my first time using the CMS and I’ve been utterly impressed. The design heavily takes advantage of the built in thumbnail engine as it’s for a painter. The Panel has been completely designed to allow for the artist to upload her own work and add meta-data easily. All content has been entered by her.

https://www.sallywalkerartist.com/

Here’s the website.

1 Like

Hello there.
Recently put online my latest side project.
It’s a fun game I’m playing with a friend of mine where we try to document every object we have and in the process of doing that we also try to simplify our lives by getting rid of stuff we don’t need and we don’t use.

The site is http://deown.it

4 Likes

I like the idea behind the website a lot !
I had to go to my computer to watch it though as on mobile it’s not the best experience!

Could you elaborate? Did you skin the panel or use highly customized blueprints?
Maybe some screenshots and explanations if you deem it could be usefull for others would be great :slight_smile:

Yeah I know :slight_smile: the layout is a bit tricky to adapt to a tiny screen and since is a weekend project I did not spend too much time on it. Will probably try to fix it in the future.

Devich Holzschuhe - new shop for a traditional wooden shoe manufacturer.

A nice online shop, with a special requirement: the customer uses Sage Office Line for all the internal shop/delivery/production management. They bought a while ago a plugin from a third party company which should handle all the online stuff based on a API between Sage Office Line and - hold for it - OSCommerce. A customized version of OSCommerce from 2005. They tried and failed to get a nice website working.

After that I got the offer to build the shop/website based on that API and the OSCommerce database. I decided to give Kirby a try.
The shop is a custom Kirby plugin, getting the content from a MySQL-database. “About us” and the other content pages are pure Kirby pages.

2 Likes

Great job on the website! The dreaded imposed legacy system from your client doesn’t seem ot have caused you much problem. Kudos!

This is one of the latest projects we made on top of Kirby (Spanish).

4 Likes

Looking great!
Although there is nothing in http://www.grupgcd.com/proyectos/categoria:exteriores
You could use an if statemenet in your nav to hide a menu element if there are no pages that match the parameter.

Great work :slight_smile:

Good job. Looks really great :slight_smile:. I think you could probably improve the filters; currently, when you click on a filter item, the website is reloaded and you end up at the top of the page. Would be better to stay where you are.

1 Like

Thanks @Thiousi, @texnixe.
The client is currently updating contents. :slight_smile:

Do themes count here? I’ve built three small themes in the past few days and I’d love to share the Kirby :heart: !

Freelancer

A bootstrap one-pager. Particularly proud of the panel customization here

SOLID

A full featured bootstrap website with blog, portfolio, several pages and some nifty features. Really fun to build!

Eventually

Givewaway! A tiny tiny tiny landing page that I made for fun and give away for free (or you can name your own price). Enjoy :slight_smile:

I’d love some feedback! There’s already someone on the forum who bought the Solid template and whoever that is I hope they’re liking it 100% Building themes is for me a way to improve and have fun. I’m selling them more as an experiment and a motivation factor rather than to make tons of money. There’s a lot more to come and if you want to recommend a theme (with a suitable license) to transform to Kirby, let me know!

5 Likes