Dear Kirby Community,
our Team at the Acrontum GmbH in Germany, Munich, started developing a plugin which allows you to offer time-based services like hotel rooms, restauraunt reservations, freelancer services and everything else that requires a certain amount of time or if not just needs a “booking” workflow. We just finished the first version which includes:
- Create Products, with price, description and title
- Set a time range for the booking or leave it “unlimited”
- Set a currency
- Set a contact mail address, which gets all the bookings
- Get bookings via a booking form
- Enter the confirmation and success text for the customer in the panel
- You get an eMail with the booking and a url to confirm it
- After the confirmation, the customer gets another final confirmation
We tried to have an eye on the responsive behaviour as well, so the booking form does quite well on smartphones and tablets.
In the next versions we are planning to set up the following:
- Pay the booking directly using PayPal and other payment services
- Manage bookings and customer in the panel (Edit, create, delete)
- Manage booking criteria (form-fields) in the panel
- Capacity planning for services (multiple time ranges and blocked time ranges)
We really hope you like it and would be very thankful for feedback and feature suggestions. If you bring the plugin to use, please send us a link of your project, would be great to see it in action.
You can find the repository here: https://github.com/acrontum/kirby-booking-manager-plugin
Greetings from Munich!