Kirby 4 is here!

Hey @everyone!

It’s done.

• Pretty much exactly one year of work
  • Almost 3000 commits
  • Tons of alphas, betas, RCs, closed issues and PRs with amazing help and feedback from you :yellow_heart:

Kirby 4 is here
https://getkirby.com/releases/4.0

37 Likes

Amazing, such a lot of work and many new features. It’s time to learn all the new features and I think rebuild my site entirely. Long overdue, so many mistakes made and so much learnt in the past year.

2 Likes

Amazing!
Hope there are some changes between RC and the Stable to discover for me ^^.
Love your work :slight_smile:

1 Like

wooohoooo!!! congratulations!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

It is great that a already great CMS becomes even better!

1 Like

Congrats! :tada:
Can’t wait to finally try it out.

1 Like

I’ve been introducing some new Kirby 4 features in the website I’m currently developing and it’s soooo much fun! Link fields?! WOW! Color field: so fun as a designer (naming the colors? awesome) … and so much more stuff I’m already using today that comes in handy. Y’all rock. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Woohoo! This feels like a present :partying_face:

I’m very excited to learn all about the new features. Kirby 3 was already very good, but this looks like a whole new level of CMS. Thank you Kirby development team for building such a great product that makes web development pure fun :clap:

1 Like

Really great work! You guys put a lot of effort in the new release!

The new [Kirby Panel](https://Lab Page) is awesome and I love the new panel interface design. Thanks for all your work, especially for us developers to comfortable create custom solutions for the panel and satisfy customers individual needs!

Congrats on this new version :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the kind words!! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congrats guys!

1 Like

Thanks soooo much for the hard team work and this awesome new version @bastianallgeier!! We’re planing to celebrate the launch with my colleagues in one hour. Really excited! :partying_face: :clap: :champagne:

1 Like

Uh, exciting. Will there be cake? Where do I need to go to join the party? :slight_smile:

Of course there will be cake, but hurry up and join us if you want a slice! You’re welcome any other time of the year as well in our office in Paris, for real! :wink:

3 Likes

That sounds amazing! Thank you very much for the invitation. Maybe we could really make a Kirby Paris Meetup happen some day.

2 Likes

Any plans for a Kirby 4 release show on YouTube? I always enjoyed those videos :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations on a work well done!! Looking so much forward to be working with 4!

1 Like

Hey @yanickvw, there will be indeed a release show next week: Stay Curious “Kirby 4 Release” with Bastian Allgeier and – 07 Dec 2023 :slight_smile:

Awesome! :partying_face:
I’m going to try this right away. Luckily I qualify for a free upgrade. :slight_smile: