Introducing Calendar board

We will publish soon a paid version of Calendar board (called Kaboa) with all the features described in the issues on Github. :grinning:

Calendar board free version will remain so, we will only fix any bugs.

Ciao!

1 Like

Cool, thank you for your answer. I will also be interested in the paid version. So for development reasons: Are the date formats/file properties the same for Kaboa? If so, I could use the free version now and upgrade as soon as you are releasing Kaboa.

Yep, you can :grinning:

any updates on your Kaboa project :slight_smile: ?

2 Likes

Excited about it, please tell us how things are, and just in case you abandoned the premium version, update the git repo with what you have already :smile:

1. Good news: I’m alive :slight_smile:
  2. Goood news: all the enhancements have been developed
  3. Gooood news: here you can find a working demo.
    You will find Calendar board in Contact -> Job meetings
  4. Bad news: the demo uses an old version of Kirby (2.3.1) so I don’t know if it works with the latest one. I have to test it
  5. Baad news: Documentation to migrate from Calendar Board Light to Pro doesn’t exist (yet)
  6. Gooooood news: I decided that Calendar Board Pro (Kaboa) will be free

Waiting for the documentation you can download it. :tada::tada::tada:

10 Likes

Well that is most excellent good news!

This is so great, thank you very much!

Would be great to hear some news, or at least publish the latest stuff in develop branch on GitHub - I’d really love to see what you got so far!

:heart:

@S1SYPHOS Have you seen the download link three posts up?: Introducing Calendar board

I did, but it’s not what you can see in the screenshots … at least not in Kirby 2.5.8

// Edit: I just went through the plugin file (always a good idea before spamming forum threads, let me tell you), and noticed the blueprint option spoiler needs to be present - mea culpa!

:slight_smile:

In the absence of a repo, I created a new home for the Kaboa download on GitHub, changed the folder structure a bit and made it installable via the Kirby CLI:

Hope that’s ok for you, @molocLab, maybe you can set it up yourself if you find the time?

4 Likes

Still exist in 2019 ? ^^ How to install it ?

@lehorla13 The repo still exists, but this plugin was for Kirby 2 and is not compatible with Kirby 3.

Ok thank you for the answer.
And I think we don’t know anybody who did it for Kirby 3 ?
Any other idea of calendar plugin for Kirby 3 ?

No, I would have posted it.

The question is what you need. The plugin above showed a calendar in the Panel. If you don’t need that but rather something for the frontend, then there are JavaScript solutions.

I need both. In the Panel for easy administration and in the frontend for users (read only). Can I post an offer on the Kirby forum? Or where can I post it ? I would like to hire a developer for the Panel plugin part. Got the budget too.

Yes, you can post it here, choose the “jobs” category.

@lehorla13 Wondering if you released the K3 version somewhere, or even had it upgraded? Upgrading an old site currently from K2 and need a K3 version of this myself.

I use it on 3.3.3 now and it works.
I have few bugs on 3.6.6…
I will post something on the forum to check if someone can help us.