Error Page on the Kirby Panel

Hey all,

Sorry to ask. I’m new to this, but I have installed Kirby on a sub domain and I am getting an error message on panel page. Here’s a screenshot:

Screen shot

Here’s a link to the webpage. kirby.johnbuedel.com

I tried to find my .htaccess file, but I am not sure where it is or if it’s even there. Any help would be much appreciated. Again I know I am a newbie when it comes to this. So thank you.

The .htaccess file is in the kirby root folder (you may have to make dot files visible, before you can see it), could you post the contents of it? Is the rewrite base set?

Yes! Now I can see it. Thank you! Any idea why I’m getting the error? Thanks again!

.htaccess screenshot

Try uncommenting the RewriteBase and set it to “/” or if Kirby is in a subfolder, set it to the subfolder.

Edit: I assume you are on an Apache server with mod_rewrite enabled?

The error looks like the Panel is missing. Is there a directory named panel and are files in it?

Yes there is panel directory. Here are the screenshots

Another possible reason can be your browser cache. Clearing it sometimes solves such issues.
Otherwise: Please try to reupload the Kirby starterkit to the server.

It’s not a caching problem, if you open the link given above, you will get the same result.

But maybe it is some sort of FTP upload problem that can be fixed with a new upload.

Oh, yes. I missed that.

@elitejb: Have you been able to fix this?

Sorry for the late response! Yes tried to re-upload my files and that fixed the issue. Thank you all so much for your help.