Columns-Plugin: Last Column will be displayed twice

Hi,

i used the latest version of the columns-plugin. when i do the example text (from github) the end result looks like this:

Input is:

(columns…)

## Column A
In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a.

++++

## Column B
In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a.

++++

## Column C

(…columns)

the last column will be always displayed a second time outside the columns-container.

am i the only person with this problem?
has anyone experienced something similar?
any idea to fix this?

im using kriby 2.0.6.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Just tested it and got the same result … It works if you remove the headers and returns when you add more than one paragraph, so I wonder if it’s caused by the Markdown parser, @bastianallgeier ?

1 Like

This is an issue with parsedown. Please try the nightly build, which fixes this: http://download.getkirby.com/nightly.

works for me. i switched to the “develop” branch but i guess its good as the nightly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Any idea when the next stable release (with this fix included) will be available?