Change default headline on pages blueprint or add info text

I have a couple of pages which host subpages. They act like categories (bananas, oranges, guaves).
Now I would like to give authors a hint how to proceed when the want to write an article about one of those topics.

I tried to add info fields to the blueprints but that seems to be not available in pages blueprints?

In the panel it shows only “published” as the default headline (I switches off drafts etc. for a reason. Well, not me, I admit, it was Sonja.) I can’t change that default headline to something like “topics” or so, right?

What can I do?

What does the blueprint for one of these container pages look like? Can paste it in full in here please?

Like this:

title: Infos
preset: pages

# Verhindern, dass diese Seiten gelöscht, umbenannt oder ihr Status verändert wird
# ChangeStatus ist hier noch auskommentiert, das würde ich dann später ändern
options:
  changeTitle: false
  changeStatus: true
  delete: false
  changeSlug: true
  drafts: false

info:
  type: info
  label: Hinweis
  text: Klicke auf eines der Dinger unten, die mit "veröffentlicht" überschrieben sind und dann gehts weiter. Irgendwann kommst Du dann… aber das siehst Du dann schon.

That info field does of course not appear.

Presets do not allow you to add additional sections.

That looks a bit strange though, because you can’t have drafts under options.

We would have to change this to a standard blueprint.

title: Infos

# Verhindern, dass diese Seiten gelöscht, umbenannt oder ihr Status verändert wird
# ChangeStatus ist hier noch auskommentiert, das würde ich dann später ändern
options:
  changeTitle: false
  changeStatus: true
  delete: false
  changeSlug: true

sections:
  info:
    type: info
    text: Infotext here
  published:
    type: pages
    headline: Veröffentlichte Artikel

But is it really the infos blueprint you want to change? That seems strange, imo it should be the Gegenseite.yml?

Yeah, maybe I confused the hierarchy. But I tried Gegenseite the other day and since I couldn’t achieve anything I thought I try the other one.

Yes, that works. I came across the “sections” explanations in the docs several times but i couldn’t understand which section is meant. I mean “sections” are all over the place on a website. Sorry for sounding so stupid, but thats really what I didn’t get. And yes I do not only sound stupid, I know.

Now I looked at it again in the docs and yes, of course, it is obvious to me now.

Has nothing to do with being stupid or not. It’s a matter of keeping track of what you are doing. may I suggest you add some notes in your blueprints to keep track of what they are made for?

And I’m pretty sure you want to adapt gegenseite.yml not infos.yml

That is a good idea. I did that already with comments in the templates :wink:

And yes you’re right - it was “gegenseite” not “infos”!