Auto translating to Empty fields in other languae

Hello!
I have 2 languages in my site and I have a problem that I don’t know if it is Kirby’s desired behavior or that I’m doing something wrong.

I have a page that all of his fields are filled in it’s default language and none of them are translated. In this case the template keep the values of the default language when I go to the second language site - so far so good, this is my desired behavior.

The problem starts when I translate only one field (or more). Then kirby creates a new txt file in the content folder for the second language and keep all the values of the fields that weren’t translated as empty so when I go the second language site the whole page is empty, except the fields that were translated. I would want it to keep the values of the default language in the fields that weren’t translated.

Is it possible?
Thank you so much for the help!

Hm, but if you translate via the Panel and do not empty the non-translated fields, the default language content is stored in the content files. So nothing should be emptied, unless you empty the fields yourself. Or you do the translations manually.