After migrating a whole page from a dev-server to another server by copy-pasting all of the folders and files, the panel login-page is telling me:
"The field class is missing for: blog.phpfield".
– the front-end works
– the panel url is accessible
Because the server is pretty slow and its timeout short, my guess is that not all files have been copied successfully.
I also tried:
– re-uploading the folders and files
– un-commented the RewriteBase to “/”
– checked the permissions of the folders and files
– set: c::set(‘url’ etc.
– using two different FTP applications
Does anybody know to what specific folder or file the error line is referring?
– the “fields” and “plugins” folders and the blog-files within those two folders, have been copied correctly
– the PHP-version on the dev-server was PHP 5.6 but the PHP-version on the live-server is 7.1
– the folders and files have been transferred via FTP not SFTP (no SFTP is available)