Add modal to show disclaimer/terms

Hi all. I am building a financial services website that requires a user to accept a set of terms before accessing any content (i.e. whatever their landing page). They must also be shown these terms on every visit.

I would like to replicate the functionality seen here: https://www.aquila-energy-efficiency-trust.com

Does anyone know of a Kirby plugin that could help or how I might write a simple snippet that uses the bootstrap style functionality?

Thanks!

Maybe you can do it based on the cookie consent modal plugin: Cookie Consent Modal | Kirby CMS

Excellent, thanks, I’ll check it out.

I think this might be overkill.

Could you point me in the right direction for just calling a simple modal/pop-up? Does Kirby 3 support Bootstrap5 so that I could use this: Modal · Bootstrap v5.0

Sorry all of the questions.

Kirby doesn’t do anything on your frontend, it’s completely up to you. That means, of course Kirby doesn’t ship with Bootstrap or any other frondend framework, but no-one hinders you to use Bootstrap if you think it’s the right choice. But I don’t think it’s a great idea to use Bootstrap just for those modals (because that would be overkill), if you are not using it anyway.

Thanks for the quick response. Really appreciate it.