it's me again . I got really far with your work. But i still didn't get the invoice PDF to work. So i'm now using JSPDF.js for generating the PDF from client side (since it's my client in the future, i'll get around with this).
What i'm gonna do next are few things:
– Put in a select field for the orders, for assigning the orders to users (two different people sending the packages)
– Put in a text field for the tracking number from the parcel service.
And now there are two things, where i might need the help of the community:
– I want to send an email with the content from the single order (price, total sum, shipping etc.) as an invoice
– I want to send a second email with the tracking id assigned to this order.
Since this is quite common for other shops, i think the customer expects this kind of stuff, even though he gets an invoice from his PayPal-account.
Therefore i have some questions:
– You ever used a code where some content of a website gets sent as an email?
– Is it possible to archieve my needs with simple php or do i need a plugin for that?
I'd be very thankful for every help. Thanks so far!