I’ll likely be inheriting a Kirby site soon that is still under development, but I may be consulting with the developers during the stages of redesign.
Full disclosure: totally new to Kirby. Primarily been working w/ Wordpress the last 10+ years, so adjusting. I’m trying to figure out everything I should be asking to be done on the frontend that I may normally take for granted with WP builds. So my question is:
- What’s the optimal fresh build for a Kirby site vs. an out-of-the-box, fresh install?
For example, do you have to do custom/extra work to have:
- Google Analytics capabilities
- Easy meta description updates
- Easy H1-H6 tagging
- Google tag manager capabilities
- Google optimize capabilities
Again, sorry for the newbie question. Still reading up on all documentation.