Problems with static pages

I have done a copy of an existing wp-page with Kirby. Now i try to build static pages with the static-pages-plug-in. It fails with the tags and the blog-pages from page 2.
Are there any examples how to solve this to have static pages for every tag-page and the blog-pages from page 2 and above?

This is the same as Static pages with tags and blog-pages? Please don’t post the same question twice.

There is nobody who knows that or wants to share theat knowledge?

This is one of the best functions from my point of view.

There are several people who mention this plug-in on their websites, probably nobody of them has really used it, else this problem should be mentioned also.

Well, it would be helpful if you always post a link when referencing plugins. Nobody knows all plugin by heart, sometimes there are multiple similar ones, etc. If you make it particularly hard to help you, then answers will take more time if there will be any at all. Just saying.

Plugin:

Google
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=kirby+cms+static+pages+plugin

Problem:
Add a blog with more articles than used for page one => page two is not build. The pagination links from page two to n fails.

Use tags in your articles => tag-pages are not build; tag-links fail.

Maybe the solution is here:

But i dont understand what to do.

The blog is in /news/ showing the first x articles on page 1.

The pagination shows

/api/generate-static-siteo/page:2
/api/generate-static-siteo/page:3

The tags should be in /news/tag:tag_name; but there is no page also.

Somehow i have to tell the plugin something like:
please check the number of the pages for news and build static pages with /news/page-n.html
Also do the pagaination to these urls

And please watch /news/tag:tag_names and build a page for /news/tag/tag_name for 1 to n.

Maybe someone can give an example how to make the blog from the Kirby-demo static?

I tried
‘custom_routes’ => [
‘path’ => ‘notes’,
‘page’ => ‘???’
],

but i dont know what to use for page.

Tried

'custom_routes' => [
    'path' => 'notes/(:any)',
  ],

or

'custom_routes' => [
    'path' => 'notes/',
    'page' => 'page(:any)',
  ],

and is there something like : dump() to show usable vars?

also tried

'custom_routes' => [
    'path' => 'notes/page(:num)',
  ],

The page 2 of the blog is at:

http://localhost/notes/page:2

error while building:
D4L\StaticSiteGenerator::_generateCustomRoute(): Argument #2 ($route) must be of type array, string given, called in /var/www/pf/site/plugins/static-site-generator/class.php on line 81

Maybe someone wants to explain the conecpt of routes, please?

I would await something like:

for each page with name to find "notes/page:{something}
build a static page with name /notes/page{something}.html

also replace all links …

Doesnt work also:

'custom_routes' => [
    ['notes/page:2' => 'notes/index2.html'],
    ['notes/page:3' => 'notes/index3.html'],
    ['notes/page:4' => 'notes/index4.html'],
  ],

Doenst work:

'custom_routes' => [
    [
        'path' => 'notes/page:2',
        'page' => 'notes/index2.html'
    ],
    [
        'path' => 'notes/page:3',
        'page' => 'notes/index3.html'
    ],        
    [
        'path' => 'notes/page:4',
        'page' => 'notes/index4.html'
    ],
  ],

Doesnt work:

'custom_routes' => [
    [
        'path' => 'index2.html',
        'page' => '2'

],
    [
        'path' => 'index3.html',
        'page' => '3'
    ],        
    [
        'path' => 'index4.html',
        'page' => '4'
    ],

Doesnt work:

'custom_routes' => [
    [
        'path' => 'notes/2/',
        'page' => '2',
        'baseUrl' => '/notes/page:2',
    ],
    [
        'path' => 'notes/3/',
        'page' => '3',
        'baseUrl' => '/notes/page:3',

],        
    [
        'path' => 'notes/4/',
        'page' => '4',
        'baseUrl' => '/notes/page:4',
    ],
  ],

Please read the readme of the plugin, it has all information you need how to register those routes. Or contact the developer directly.

Thank you for that very important information that i have all infos there. This really helps me a lot.
But it seems i am too stupid to use these infos, and the developer doesnt answer.

But when you are able to decide that all infos are given there, it means that you have seen them and know how to use them.

So what’s the problem now for you to give my a small hint, how i can set the routes/filters for your own demo?

I guess we talk about some lines of code in the config? But instead of help you give my funny answers like: dont post twice, watch the docs … while you see, that i have watched the docs, while you see that i fight with them without any effort.

Seems to be a strange support; yes, i should not wait for a lot of help for 99€, especially not for a plugin from someone else. But when the solution seems so clear for you, why you dont help me with some lines of code?

Mittlerweile habe ich dem Support Geld angeboten, damit man hier hilft, aber es kommen wieder nur komische Sprüche. Gleich wird es heißen, dass ich nicht in Deutsch schreiben darf, obwohl es jede Menge deutsche Nutzer gibt. Alles sehr komisch in diesem System (im Vergleich zu 25 Jahren mit 100 anderen Systemen, Communites etc.) - ich kann aber kein Englisch und schreibe Klartext in Deutsch. Wie auch immer, sollte es hier jemanden geben, der mit gegen Bezahlung helfen kann, dann bitte gerne melden.

Google Übersetzung ungeprüft, hab keine Lust mehr auf Fremdländisch:

In the meantime I have offered money to the support so that they can help here, but again only funny sayings come up. Soon it will be said that I am not allowed to write in German, although there are a lot of German users. Everything is very strange in this system (compared to 25 years with 100 other systems, communities, etc.) - but I don’t speak English and write plain text in German. Anyway, if there is someone here who can help with a fee, please let us know.