I got a problem. I am Russian speaker, so i have to write my blog post in Russian
Tested everything locally on MAMP (Kirby Starterkit and Brilliance theme) - everything went smooth. When i deployed it on Digital Ocean (Ubuntu 18.04, Apache 2.4, Php 7.2, installed only php-mbstring on top of that) - set all files permissions correctly. But all my blog posts written in Russian (on /blog page only) lost any king of markdown formatting and even excerpts (in fact, they have excerpts, but gigantic ones, like 2000 words). Meanwhile, it’s all nice and dandy on separate blog pages, with Markdown.
Save me, guys, i am so in love with Kirby <3