New 'Move page' function: can I limit which parents can be moved to?

Hi. With the Oweb Move pages plugin for Kirby 3, it’s possible to restrict which parents a page can be moved to by using the following in the page’s YAML file…

options:
  move:
    - parent

Is there a way to do similar with K4’s new native function? I can’t see anything in the Docs or the Forum.

When I choose to move a page, the page list does have some pages greyed out but more are available as potential parents than I would like for the particular page type. What control do I have over that?

Thanks.

The move option only accepts true or false, not an array of allowed parents. Parents are limited by Kirby to the pages that accept pages of the page type to move.

Thanks, Sonja. Forgive my ignorance but how do I limit the pages that will accept the relevant page type as a child?

What I meant is that there is no way to limit the target pages, other than what Kirby does automatically.

So for example, if your blog pages only accepts pages of type post-article, you would not be able to move a page of type album to that parent.

The templates allowed for a parent are defined in the sections.

Oh, I see. That works because the only pages the accept the page type in question are the pages that I want to be a able to move the children between. So I can ‘restrict’ all the other pages to accept all except that one page type. Thanks.