Migration from 3.9 to 3.9.1

Greetings everyone,

I got an old website in which i would like to use the pluggin simplestats made for 3.9+.
So i update my website from 3.8.2 to 3.9.0. The pluggins still don’t work, even the panel is broken. From what i see it’s seams that’s kirby 3.9.1 and 3.9.0 don’t have the same folder structure.

How do i update my 3.9.0 to the lattest ?

Thank you all for your time

Have you deleted the media folder, cleared the site/cache folder and the browser cache?

I just did it didn’t work.

The panel display this when i logged in :
“Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘length’)”

Then there is another one when i try to open the pluggins menu :
“daandelange\SimpleStats\SimpleStatsDb::database(): Return value must be of type Kirby\Database\Database, null returned”

In the log file i got this one :
[2023-02-23 18:20] [Warning] Error creating SQLite3 instance. Error=Class “SQLite3” not found

How can i install SQLite3 ?

Is that on a remote server or locally?

Have you updated all plugins as well to their latest version?

Is there any information in your browser console with more information? Turn on debugging if you haven’t yet. Also check the PHP error logs.

In the console for : “Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘length’)”

It’s a locally light database.

Which plugins do you use?

But I guess once you have the database running, this error will also disappear.

I’m trying to use Simplestats. The one in the getKirby/plugins section :

Yes, I understand this. So unless you are using other plugins, the error seems to come from this plugin, and is probably related to the missing sqlite database. Google instructions to install sqlite for your system. You didn’t answer my question from above if this happens in your local dev environment or on a remote server. If the latter and it is shared hosting, contact your provider.

It append in the dev environnement.
I create myself the database and used the query in some of the files pluggins to create the database with the right structure. Then i put the minimal datas needed.

But i still have the smae probleme again

So now i understand how to make it, i will manage the settings on my computer to see it working.
Thank you for your help and your time :slight_smile: