Made with Kirby and <3

Hi there!
new Kirby Project :metal: :wink:

Hello there! :slight_smile:
I’m a self-employed web developer and i use Kirby frequently to build sites for my customers. My own website is obviosly made with <3 and Kirby, too. :wink:

JRS86 - Jon Schuster’s Portfolio

Not sure why I never added this here, but I’ve had my own personal site up for some time. I definitely need to do a LOT of updating in regards to adding and completing some of the project pages, but everything for the website is pretty much complete. I’m also aware that I need to do some MASSIVE compression on a good portion of the images I’ve used in some of the projects.

I don’t think I really did anything special with handling content, just kinda structured and used default fields as I saw fit, and I think I’m only using the Controlled List plugin to help create some related pages in my Notes (blog) section.

I’ve also owned a personal Kirby license for a LONG time for my own site, and have used a few other licenses for other projects. Definitely not planning on switching any time soon :smile:

Hi, I redesigned my website and I made it multilanguage.

If you want to take a look, please visit

Well this isn’t strictly a new project, but I just enhanced my website by adding a blog. Guess what the first posts about :slight_smile:

Made a new photography website with kirby:

Hey there,
I just finished work for Govinda Leipzig, a veggy / vegan indian food caterer team from Leipzig, Germany. Great food, if you ever have the chance, check them out!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)