License email mistake

Hi there,

Just paid for a Kirby license but realized somehow my computer added an extra .com to the end of my email, so I never received the license.

Any suggestions on what to do?

B

I suggest to contact support@getkirby.com. It might take a day or two more before you get an answer, because @bastianallgeier is on vacation until tomorrow.

Gotcha. Bad timing.

Do you know if I bought a new one if I could get the second one refunded?

B

If you don’t need the license urgently I’d wait. I can’t really answer this question but we usually have a solution for almost every problem.

Are you about to deploy an important project today? Because you don’t need a license to run Kirby in dev environments. And it won’t suddenly stop working if you deploy to a public server either.

If you know the order ID you can try getting it from https://licenses.getkirby.com if not, its best to wait for Bastian to sort it for you.

Is the order ID shown at checkout?

Im not 100% sure, cant quite remember, but ive got a feeling it is shown during the checkout process. Been a while since I bought one.

“You received your order ID via email.” if you click on that link. Dang.

As @texnixe wrote, please contact Bastian at support@getkirby.com with the order details you have. He will change the email address for you and send you the license code as soon as possible.

You don’t need to buy a second license, please use your installation without an activated license in the meantime.

Got it. Email sent. Will wait for a response!