Kirby Shopify Plugin

You can still use the kirby shopify plugin from tristan however. It is functional and has been updated for Kirby V4 already. It is not heavily maintained but does the job :wink:

I just tested and the Starter Plan still exists ! But the percentage rates of Shopify are quite high…

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I also thought. It would be super interesting to learn about a possible integration with that plan :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there !
Many thanks @tristantbg for this plugin!

I’ve been trying to use it and be conscientious on the set up but I encounter some issues :

1 - Firstly I can’t display the featured images in my “cards” layout in my panel.
This is how I did in site/plugins/kirby-shopify/src/blueprints/shopify.products.yml :

2 - Shopify content update (in production) doesn’t work. Locally, I empty the cache manually (by deleting the content from /site/cache). In production, if I modify a product on Shopify my webhook doesn’t seem to work. Yet I think I’ve done everything right.

Any recommendations ? I confess I’m a bit stumped.

Ok my bad… I’ve found the solution :sweat_smile: for the 2nd issue. The .env variable name was supposed to be SHOPIFY_APP_SECRET .

Hi,

For the first issue, it is not possible to display an external image URL within Kirby (at least for now).

Best

2 Likes

I don’t check that often, but it looks like Shopify has updated their buy button app. Here’s a screenshot of the config for a button:

Going to try to do both methods: plugin method and manual method.