Hi there !
I’ve created a few weeks ago a list of great Kirby powered websites with public repos on github (or elsewhere).
There are hundreds of such websites available on github and it’s time consuming to list them all. I also cannot include projects with licence keys publicly displayed… So if you want your projects added or know of a cool project already, please feel free to add it to the repo by editing the
readme.md file !
I hope this effort helps developers working with Kirby, and hope to see it evolve into a full featured showcase soon
Kirby Repos has been updated with many new websites (43 in total now). Thanks to all the contributors, and don’t hesitate to send your own websites too!
This file has been truncated.
# Kirby Repos
This list aims to collect all the Kirby powered websites available in public repositories on github as a learning ressource. Please visit [getkirby.com](http://getkirby.com) to learn more about Kirby.
Please read the [contribution guidelines](https://github.com/Thiousi/kirby-repos/blob/master/contribution-guidelines.md) to add a repository to the list.
## Awesome Kirby Repos
- [getkirby / getkirby.com](https://github.com/getkirby/getkirby.com) | the official website of the getkirby CMS.
- [kdeckr / kyledecker.me](https://github.com/kdeckr/kyledecker.me) | The personal homepage for Kyle Decker, designer.
- [stinlemp / studiotonique](https://github.com/stinlemp/studiotonique) | Website built with Kirby for Studio Tonique.
- [ronniemon / ronniemontoya-portfolio-design](https://github.com/ronniemon/ronniemontoya-portfolio-design) | Portfolio website design in Kirby CMS.
- [Flobin / robinberghuijs.com](https://github.com/Flobin/robinberghuijs.com) | This will be the new version of my personal website, robinberghuijs.com. It is powered by Kirby.
- [lukasbestle / awsme.me](https://github.com/lukasbestle/awsme.me) | The personal website & blog of Timothy Achumba.
- [aoimedia / kosmonautensofa](https://github.com/aoimedia/kosmonautensofa) | Website of Philipp Seefeldt, made with Kirby.
- [tobiasfabian / cellulart.de](https://github.com/tobiasfabian/cellulart.de) | Website of cellu l’art, the short film festival in Jena, Germany.
- [AhoyLemon / TheFPlus](https://github.com/AhoyLemon/TheFPlus) | The F Plus Podcast
- [properinteractive / shopdropping](https://github.com/properinteractive/Shopdropping) | This repo is the GitHub repository for http://shopdropping.net The site is built with Kirby Cms.
- [aureus / architecture](https://github.com/aurerua/architecture) | A website built with Kirby, Bootstrap and Hammer.js
- [splorp / newton-glossary](https://github.com/splorp/newton-glossary) | An almost definitive guide to Newton-related terms and definitions. http://glossary.splorp.me
- [JonasDoebertin / getkirby-plugins](https://github.com/JonasDoebertin/getkirby-plugins) | This repository contains the source files for getkirby-plugins.com
- [grubersjoe / blog](https://github.com/grubersjoe/blog) | Grubersjoe's personal website
- [jamesacklin / atrm-kirby](https://github.com/jamesacklin/atrm-kirby) | All the Right Moves is a screencast highlighting and demystifying UI animations on the Web.