Kirby Patterns = 404

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

I would really appreciate any help I could get installing Kirby Patterns. I tried to get it working on a site with lots of content and always got a 404 in [myurl]/patterns. I was running it locally with php -S localhost:8000

Now i installed a brand-new instance of kirby (Kirby Plainkit), installed MAMP, the whole deal word by word following the Kirby setup and the Kirby Patterns setup, and I still get 404 on [myurl]/patterns. The rest of the installation is working perfectly fine.

I’m attaching a screenshot of my files. If anyone has any suggestions of what direction I should go in to find and fix the issue, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hi,
did you modified the β€œ/site/config/config.php”? Especially the first 3 settings are mandatory:

c::set('patterns.title', 'Patterns'); c::set('patterns.path', 'patterns'); c::set('patterns.directory', '/var/www/yoursite.com/site/patterns');

Rename the folder from patterns-plugin-master to patterns in /site/plugins.

If you install the plugin with default settings, you don’t need to put the options into your config.php.

Thank you @texnixe, actually renaming the folder to patterns is what has got it working under the new instance using MAMP.