It’s time for a new patch release
- Paginated structure fields open items correctly now
- Pasting multiple values into the tags field works now
- Manual sorting order is preserved after selecting additional entries (pages, files and users field)
- Fixed tags field filtering items based on their text instead of their value
- Fixes for the styling and (non-)interaction of disabled fields
- Consistent access to dotted options for plugins
- Fix updating content in multilanguage setups, respecting
translate: falseblueprint option
- All blueprints from plugins are now correctly listed in template lists
- The Panel breadcrumbs are now reset before entering a custom view
- When you are trying to remove items in the pages and files sections below a defined
min, an error dialog is shown.
- Calling hooks consecutively with different parameters is now fixed.
- OPcache invalidation added for PHP files.
Languages::load()now reloads languages and returns them on repeated calls.
- Locale can be set as array again (as in v2).
- Session garbage collection works more reliably.
- Regex characters are correctly escaped in the autocomplete component.
- Significant performance boost when sorting pages by URL in multilang sites
- It’s now possible to change the media folder by adjusting the root and Url. Routing will be adjusted accordingly.
- Fixed broken default values for date fields in structures
- The site title is now stored correctly when switching from single-language to multi-language
- Fixed the preview of radio button fields in structures
- BOM in yaml files are now automatically removed
- A field called “title” in a file blueprint caused an unexpected bug, which is now fixed.
- Refactored way of loading css and js plugins for the panel with automatic garbage collection of removed plugins.
How to update
- Download the latest version of the kirby folder here: https://github.com/getkirby/kirby/archive/3.1.3.zip
- Unzip it and rename the folder to
- Use it to replace your old kirby folder in your installation