Kirby 3.1.0-rc.1 is here!

The first release candidate for our first feature release is here and it has A LOT of new feature and enhancements. Make sure to check out the change log and if you find the time please help us test it: https://github.com/getkirby/kirby/releases/tag/3.1.0-rc.1

6 Likes

Great work!

1 Like

I looks like Vue still rocks!? Seems so easy. Or your skills have improved. :slight_smile:

Such an awesome update! I love the new features!

3 Likes

Vue definitely still rocks. The ongoing work on new ideas and releases definitely shows how much the work on our component based foundation really pays off now. It’s a lot of fun to work on!

3 Likes

I’m absolutely stunned by the speed you guys release new (and developer-life-easing) features. It’s a great recognition of your work and thought put into Kirby - thank you so much.

5 Likes

I also like the visuals in this release. Screenshots and animated gifs says more than a 1000 words sometimes. Pure candy… and Instagram friendly. :slight_smile:

Somehow I missed the whole Kirby 3 release thing and am just starting to check it out. My mind is blown away by the thoughtfulness behind the decisions for this projects advance.

3 Likes