Issue with Kirby 3.4 and editor rending all images as the same image

Hi!

I updated to Kirby 3.4 which went smoothly (yay) along with all plugins that seem to have updates available. But now all the project pages on my site which make use of the editor plugin are displaying the same image for each image in the blueprint. The content files themselves all look ok, but I’m not sure what’s going on or what to do to debug this.

For reference, here’s the relevant code in my project.php template:

<?= $page->overview()->blocks() ?>

and an example of the JSON from a content file:

Overview:

[
    {
        "attrs": [],
        "content": "Typographers refer to the compositional elements of letterforms using a variety of terms that mirror architecture and the human body \u2014 eye, ear, foot, arm, lobe, and leg to name a few.",
        "id": "_G3Zvuvjdq",
        "type": "paragraph"
    },
    {
        "attrs": {
            "guid": "/pages/making+typographic-anatomy-lesson-plan/files/detail-lesson-plan-flight-1.jpg",
            "id": "making/typographic-anatomy-lesson-plan/detail-lesson-plan-flight-1.jpg",
            "ratio": 1,
            "alt": "Typographic Anatomy Lesson Plan edition 1",
            "css": "wide",
            "caption": "First limited edition 2-color letterpress print with hand-applied wax seal."
        },
        "content": "",
        "id": "_4pz92s0t3",
        "type": "image"
    },
    {
            "guid": "/pages/making+typographic-anatomy-lesson-plan/files/detail-lesson-plan-flight-1-detail.jpg",
            "id": "making/typographic-anatomy-lesson-plan/detail-lesson-plan-flight-1-detail.jpg",
            "ratio": 1.5037593984962405,
            "caption": "",
            "alt": "Typographic Anatomy Lesson Plan broadsheet detail",
            "css": "half-left"
        },
        "id": "_crtraa9zn",
    },
    {
            "guid": "/pages/making+typographic-anatomy-lesson-plan/files/detail-lesson-plan-flight-1-stamp.jpg",
            "id": "making/typographic-anatomy-lesson-plan/detail-lesson-plan-flight-1-stamp.jpg",
            "caption": "",
            "css": "half-right"
        },
        "id": "_oodc0ig4v",
    },
    {
            "guid": "/pages/making+typographic-anatomy-lesson-plan/files/detail-lesson-plan-flight-1-sigs.jpg",
            "id": "making/typographic-anatomy-lesson-plan/detail-lesson-plan-flight-1-sigs.jpg",
            "css": "wide",
            "caption": "Prints were each numbered and signed by myself and co-author Grant Hutchinson."
        },
        "id": "_avbozz905",
    },
    {
        "attrs": [],
        "content": "This second release under the Ligature, Loop &amp; Stem moniker was produced as an edition of 100 signed and numbered prints by <a target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener noreferrer\" href=\"http://www.lunarcausticpress.com\">Lunar Caustic Press</a> in Toronto on their venerable Vandercook letterpress. As with the previous <a href=\"/making/ampersand-collection\">Ampersand Collection</a> prints and button sets, it sold out in under a week.",
        "id": "_4e0tx71qp",
        "type": "paragraph"
    }
]

Any help is very much appreciated!

1 Like

Oh yes, that seems to happen with the updated Editor 1.0.3 version, with Editor 1.0.2 everything is ok. Looks like a bug. For the moment, I’d go back to Editor 1.0.2.

I created an issue on GitHub:

1 Like

Thanks Sonja. I thought I was going a bit crazy because it was all ok before I updated the editor plugin but then also was seeing different behavior with the same repo on two different computers!

Witness. That was odd.
Thanks, Sonja.

1 Like

Thanks to you old friend for noticing that even before me :smile:

1 Like

:wink: Welcome to the forum, sit a spell! :beers: