Since I tried to import the url into the youtube helper:

<?= youtube($article->videourl(), [], ["class" => "article-preview-video") ?>

it gives me this error:

error

Can you enable debug mode?

ParseError thrown with message “Unclosed ‘[’ does not match ‘)’”

Stacktrace:
#7 ParseError in C:\xampp\htdocs\bramschelebtkirche\site\templates\home.php:104
#6 Kirby\Toolkit\F:loadIsolated in C:\xampp\htdocs\bramschelebtkirche\kirby\src\Toolkit\F.php:379
#5 Kirby\Toolkit\F:load in C:\xampp\htdocs\bramschelebtkirche\kirby\src\Toolkit\Tpl.php:35
#4 Kirby\Toolkit\Tpl:load in C:\xampp\htdocs\bramschelebtkirche\kirby\src\Cms\Template.php:167
#3 Kirby\Cms\Template:render in C:\xampp\htdocs\bramschelebtkirche\kirby\src\Cms\Page.php:1172
#2 Kirby\Cms\Page:render in C:\xampp\htdocs\bramschelebtkirche\kirby\src\Cms\App.php:687
#1 Kirby\Cms\App:io in C:\xampp\htdocs\bramschelebtkirche\kirby\src\Cms\App.php:1040
#0 Kirby\Cms\App:render in C:\xampp\htdocs\bramschelebtkirche\index.php:5

Ok i failed at the code. Lost one ]:

I fixed that, but now debugger shows:
Invalid YouTube source

Should be

<?= youtube($article->videourl(), [], ["class" => "article-preview-video"]) ?>

Can you please post output of <?= var_dump($article->videourl()->value()) ?> here?

HTML::youtube() expects a link from the youtube.com domain. Double check on that.

Oh ok i deleted the link for testing. Now its working but these videourl thing is only optional. How can i make it optional?

<?php if($article->videourl()->isNotEmpty()) {
    echo youtube($article->videourl(), [], ["class" => "article-preview-video"]);
} ?>

Maybe its a good idea to read through the cookbooks and docs a bit?

Ok wow now i remember. I already read the article in the references yesterday, but had no idea how important this function is…

Thank you so much! :heart: