Follow us on our journey to Kirby 3

Hey everyone,

those who already subscribed to our Kosmos newsletter might have read it. We are starting a very special experiment today. You can follow and support our journey to our next version of Kirby. https://getkirby.com/next

We are very excited about this and can’t wait for the next weeks!!

Cheers,
Bastian

5 Likes

Done! Happy to support the team and I’m looking forward to see Kirby 3 a reality :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very excited. Any idea what the timeframe on this is? Months? Years?

Most likely months. Definitely not years! :slight_smile:

1 Like

And done! Very interesting experiment, and always happy to support the team :smile:

3 Likes

Done. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out! More than happy to support you :smiley:

2 Likes

Great this! I would love to show my support.

One question I have… I have a Personal Licence (not a Pro Licence) at the minute, I just want to know if I commit to buying this:

Kirby 3 Pro Upgrade + Fellowship Package
Upgrade your existing Kirby 2 Pro license to a Kirby 3 Pro license before Kirby 3 even exists and follow us along the way.

Will I get a Kirby 3 Personal Licence when it’s ready? :+1: Or Will I get a Kirby 3 Pro Licence? :+1::+1::+1: Or are you plaining on discontinuing the Personal Licences… and I don’t get anything? :disappointed_relieved:

Thanks Rob

Hey Rob,

very good question. We don’t offer a personal upgrade package for Kirby 3 so far, because we haven’t decided on the pricing model for the personal licenses yet. I’m afraid you can’t simply turn your personal license into a Kirby 3 Pro license with the upgrade. That would be a pretty miserable calculation for us.

Cheers,
Bastian

1 Like