Editing content in panel for subpages not working

I have created some subpages all with the same title for content: ‘project.txt’, I have then linked them to the same blueprint: ‘project.yml’. I can change the content in the txt file and it updates fine. However, when I edit content in panel, the change automatically reverts back not allowing me to edit or save any changes. What is going on here?

Pagetitle: Project A

----

Subheading: In vulputate ultricies erat

----

Body: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
    title: Project
        sections:
          content:
            type: fields
            fields:
              PageTitle:
                label: Page Title
                type: text
                size: small
              Subheading:
                label: Sub-heading
              Body:
                label: Body
                type: textarea
                size: large

Could you please always use three backticks before and after a block of code to make your code readable and to separate different files? Thank you.

What does that mean?

The indentation in your blueprints looks a bit off…

ahh sorry, yes i meant file name. Is the indentation the reason panel is not working correctly?

If the form itself doesn’t throw an error, then it’s probably okay. Nevertheless, the blueprint should look like this:

title: Project
sections:
  content:
    type: fields
    fields:
      PageTitle:
        label: Page Title
      Subheading:
        label: Sub-heading
      Body:
        label: Body
        type: textarea
        size: large

okay, yea i understand that happened after i pasted it in this input field. This did not fix the issue though, I tried removing the txt file from all other project sub pages but this did not work. it is only an issue with the sub pages, is there any other issues that could exist?

Multiple txt files in a single folder?

no just the one in each one.

Hm, maybe your files are not writable by the Panel if you have created them manually. Or they use a different file encoding. If in general you can create and edit pages in the Panel but not these manually created ones, then there seems to be something wrong along these lines.

Might make more sense to create them via the Panel if you run into such issues.

Hi, yes this was correct, the file permissions needed to be changed. Thanks for the help.