I’m having an issue with my field directly placed in site.yml
When I complete the field in English, returning to the French language removes the lines I did in English, I can’t translate this field.
- On every pages, translations works well and I did my config as usual.
- The issue comes with kirby 3.4 and now on 3.5
- I’ve deletted every plugins
I cannot reproduce this. Have you checked your content folder to make sure that you only have site.languagcode.txt files?
Yes, I have
site.fr.txt in my content folder.
I don’t know where it could comes from…
Could you try with a fresh Starterkit, add languages and a new field in site.yml
Could you also please post your complete site.yml?
I tried with a fresh Starterkit, it’s working.
About my site.yml, as you can see to my gif, I have just let these few lines to get a reduced test case
Both .txt files are correctly written when I complete the field, but the panel doesn’t show the right data from the .txt file
Ok, this came from this plugin
Deletted, solved !
That plugin is really great.
You have a fix for that issue here https://gitlab.com/kirbyzone/sitemapper/-/issues/4
You just have to remove that
site()->title()->html() from this line in the plugin https://gitlab.com/kirbyzone/sitemapper/-/blob/master/index.php#L23
Thank you very much for pointing me the right way to solve the issue !
You’re right, this plugin is great and save me a lot of time