Broken URLS on the server

Hello,

i had project running on a subfolder on a server and all was running fine, now i put it on the root and all the URLs doesn´t work. It just show the Startpage. Try to setup the .htacess but nothing helps. Any other help?

What should i write to the RewriteBase?

The RewriteBase should be either set to / or commented out, depending on the server.

i had try both but get always a Error page on my links? On my Local mashine all was working, just wanna go live and all Links are broken.

Is that a different server then before? Is mod_rewrite enabled at all? Is Allow Override by .htaccess allowed?

You can check if the .htaccess file is read by just putting in some garbage. This should then result in a 500 error.

Now i see its just the Kontakt page that cause a Error Page 404. What can this bee?

Is the URL correct? Does the template used for the contact page redirect to the error page maybe? Have you cleared the browser cache?

Seems like a browser cache problem, on a other browser it works. The only strange thing is, that the some formal fields are empty after entering some text. Why is that?

www.daser-oliver.de/kontakt

<div class="col-md-12 form-group dist_l">
            <input type="text"  id="vorname" class="form-control" name="vorname"  placeholder="Vorname"  />
    </div>

<input type="text"  id="name" class="form-control" name="name"  placeholder="Name"  />
    </div>

<div class="col-md-12 form-group dist_r">      
            <input type="text" id="email" class="form-control" name="email" placeholder="E-Mail" />
    </div>

<input type="text"  id="telefon" class="form-control" name="telefon"  placeholder="Telefon" />
    </div>

<div class="col-md-12 form-group ">
            <textarea type="text"  id="text" class="form-control" name="text"  rows="8"  placeholder="Nachricht" /></textarea>
    </div>		

<div class="form-group">
		<div class="col-xs-12 col-lg-4"></div>
        <div class="col-xs-12  col-lg-4  center-block">
          <button type="submit" class="btn submit_btn center-block" name="submit" value="Sign up">JETZT ABSCHICKEN</button>
        </div>

</div>

What do you mean by “they are empty”? When?

Your form fields do not have a value attribute, so if you require any fields in your php script, and the page reloads, all fields will be emptied.

I’d also recommend to make use of the required attribute in your form fields.

Its on an other Safari Browser (Version 10.0.3) where i have enter some text to the formular fields,
but the fields stays empty.