Ok, today I published the version 1.1 of the audio plugin in my GitHub repository.
- Changed the used the default kirbytext tag from audio to audioext. It’s is possible to reactivate the audio tag support.
- Changed the name of theis extension from “Audio” to “AudioExt”. “AudioExt” stands for “Video Extended”.
- Changed the used custom config variable for a better usage with other extension and kirby.
- Moved the used code into a custom class for better reusage in themes and other extension.
- Some Options and there values are changed.
- Add to the figcaption a CSS class to realize if the tag is at the top or bottom.
- Clean up code
When you have ideas for a new feature, please open a new issue on the GitHub page of this plugin.