403 on page creation

On server whenever I want to create a page I briefly get a 403 in the console than it is redirected to /panel/dialogs/pages/create with some JSON displayed.
I tryed to change the content folder permission to 777 but I still get the error and the page is not created. No problem on a local installation.

What does the json say?

Can you do anything else in the Panel, like update pages, upload files etc?

Some more infos, if I delete completly the content folder, then I try to create a page via the panel, I get the same error but a new content folder is created, that mean I guess that this is not a problem with folder permission…

The JSON is the content of the diaglog :

I can upload files and update pages.

PHP verison 8.0.12, Kirby version : 3.6.2

And you haven’t set any user permission restrictions in Kirby itself?

Does the server fullfill all the necessary requirements for Kirby? Does the same happen with a fresh Starterkit? Are you using any plugins?

Does the same happen with a fresh Starterkit?

Yes

So it is a server configuration issue ? It is weird because it is a basic OVH server, same plan than another with a working Kirby CMS…

The phpinfo() function desn’t show a Loaded Module section, however with get_loaded_extensions() I can tell that : mbstring, curl, ctype and gd are enabled

I can navigate through nested pages in the panel, and if I set RewriteEngine off in .htaccess I get as expected a 404 for that nested page url so I guess mod_rewrite is enabled

Does the server fullfill all the necessary requirements for Kirby?

Apache 2.0 + PHP 8.0.12 + mbstring + curl + ctype + gd + mod_rewrite, so yes

And you haven’t set any user permission restrictions in Kirby itself?

No

Are you using any plugins?

Yes but as the issue appear with the StarterKit, I guess it is not related

Well I have disabled the server application firewall option in OVH (Activating the application firewall | OVH Guides) and It works now.

It looks like it relies on Apache ModSecurity module and it would be great to make Kirby run with that module enabled.