Will there be security patches for Kirby 3.4?

Hi there,

unfortunately due to numerous problems (related to the change from the pagebuilder plugin to the Blocks feature), I seem to be unable to update a project of mine to the current 3.5 version.

The problems I have seem to be related to the change from yaml to JSON within the corresponding content field.

Now, I see no other way than leaving the project at a 3.4 version, if I cannot fix this (which I would prefer, but I don’t know how, I have a quite complex custom setup within a controller of mine). This however raises concerns if care will be taken that the 3.4 version receives security updates in the future in case any vulnerabilities are discovered. Does anybody know if there are such plans?

Thank you!

No, I don’t think so, or at least I’m not aware of any such plans.

As far as I know, you can continue using the Pagebuilder plugin for the time being.

Oh, I wasn’t aware of that. As I had numerous problems with the switchover yesterday, I thought I had to abandon the pagebuilder plugin. I will try to switch it back on and report back here, if it works for me.

Ok, just a quick confirm: If I keep the pagebuilder in place everything works as before, also in 3.5 (+ I get the shiny new date fields, yeay!).

Thanks, @texnixe.