Our new team company

Hey everyone!

Today is a very big day for us. We founded a new team company together!

For 10 years, Kirby was running under my company “Bastian Allgeier GmbH”. Yep, it even had my name in it because I’m obviously not really good with naming things.

Over the years, the team grew from within the community. Sonja, Lukas, Nico and Ahmet basically hired themselves, by just being invaluable members.

Today, we replace the Bastian Allgeier GmbH with our new Content Folder GmbH & Co. KG. A company that grew from the community and intends to grow further from here: 100% self-funded by the team, 100% owned by the team.

This does not change anything about Kirby or your relationship to us. It’s the same product, the same folks, the same roadmap. In fact, this is yet another step to make sure that we will still be around in 10 years from now.

But legally it’s a different company and we ask you to migrate your data to the new company and resubscribe to the newsletter.

We built a little microsite to introduce the company and we also sent an email to all customers. Use the magic approval button in that email if you received it! Otherwise you can find out more here: https://getkirby.com/new-company

Let us know if you have any questions!

We can’t wait for the next years with you

The Kirby Team :yellow_heart:

14 Likes

Excellent news, well done to the team. Always amazing to see the growth in Kirby and then a coming together of key people in this way.

3 Likes

Congratulations! :clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all of you! :smiley: All the best for the future.

2 Likes

I love the Kirby story just as much as the product itself. *So inspiring* You forming a new company shows that both will continue! Thank you and good luck!

4 Likes

Congrats Kirby friends! Appreciate all you’re doing.

1 Like