Mollie payment gateway for Kirby 3 Merx plugin

Mollie Payment Gateway for Merx

https://clicktonext.com/plugins/mollie-merx

This plugin is Mollie payment gateway for Kirby Merx plugin.

Installation

1. Download the latest release
  2. Unzip downloaded file
  3. Copy/paste unzipped folder in your /site/plugins folder

Setup from Panel

Step 1: Get API key

Get API key from Mollie dashboard.

Step 2: Set API key from config

Set apiKey option from config.php like following usage:

/site/config/config.php

<?php

return [
    'clicktonext.merx-mollie.apiKey' => 'YOUR_API_KEY'
];

Step 3: Enable payment methods

You need to enable at least one payment method from Mollie Dashboard.

Step 4: Add payment method

Enter the Kirby panel with Merx installed. Go to the payment methods section from the settings tab and add a new one. Make sure you type `mollie``` in the value field.

Step 5: Test

:tada: Done! Now you’re ready for first order!

Manual checkout

Initialize payment

$redirect = $merx->initializePayment([
    'paymentMethod' => 'mollie',
    'method' => ['creditcard', 'paypal'],
]);
go($redirect);

Complete payment

$merx->completePayment():

Options

Option Type Default Description
apiKey string null API key for Mollie (required)
webhooks boolean false Activates Mollie webhooks to process real-time status updates
method string | array [] Choose a specific payment method and your customer will skip the selection screen and is sent directly to the chosen payment method.
testmode boolean false Set to true to make payments a test payment.

All the values can be updated in the config.php file and prefixed with clicktonext.merx-mollie..

Possible method option values

Possible values: applepay, bancontact, banktransfer, belfius, creditcard, directdebit, eps, giftcard, giropay, ideal, kbc, mybank, paypal, paysafecard, przelewy24, sofort

2 Likes

v1.2.0

https://clicktonext.com/plugins/mollie-merx

Features

• Added method option
    Now you can set which payment methods available for Mollie. If you choose a single payment method, it bypasses the payment method selection screen and users reach the payment page directly.
  • Added testmode option
    Set true if you want enabled.

Enhancements

• Updated dependencies

Hi @clicktonext ,

Thank you very much for your work on this plugin! Could you please explain Step 4 further?
I do not know which “payment methods section” exactly you mean. In the Merx Starterkit, there is no option in the panel like this. Do you mean a config option? Thank you very much in advance!

Sigi

There was such a setting in the Merx panel, it may have been removed in the new starterkit version. I will check again.

Okay, thank you!

Sorry for late. We’ve checked Merx starterkit. You need to add mollie gateway to payment-methods collection from following file.

Hi Ahmet, I’m also running into this problem… what exactly should I add to get it to work?
I’m trying to add iDeal (already did everything untill step 4 so ideal is activated within Mollie) as a payment method

If you are using Merx starterkit, you can find it under site dashboard > site options. When you add it here, you will see it on the checkout page. Otherwise you need to integrate custom into the checkout page.

I use the starterkit but there doesn’t seem to be such a thing as dashboard > site options… There is a panel > Shop settings > Check out but that blueprint is empty (only Lorem ipsum)

Ok, my bad. I mean like merx babyreport.de demo integration.

Site shop settings blueprint:

Check out page integration: