Line errors when Adding Posts - Kirby Update necessary

Dear Kirby Community,

we run a recording studio and have a beatiful Kirby based page that needs some work. We moved to a new server lately (PHP 7.1) and have the following issues:

1. When creating a new post we get line errors (see below)
  2. When a client submits the contact form he gets line errors (however we get the message)

Our web designer is unavailable at the moment, but he suggestes to update the panel. I tried this myself and cannot access the panel after the update. So I downgraded again, panel works despite line errors.

I would be grateful for your suggestions. If you consider this to be a job ticket for a professional, please quote me and we would gladly accept your help.

Kind regards

Aljoscha

Line errors when creating new post:

Notice: Array to string conversion in /homepages/39/d731344808/htdocs/tresorfabrik/kirby/lib/uri.php on line 56

Notice: Array to string conversion in /homepages/39/d731344808/htdocs/tresorfabrik/kirby/lib/uri.php on line 56

Notice: Indirect modification of overloaded property uriParams::$Array has no effect in /homepages/39/d731344808/htdocs/tresorfabrik/kirby/lib/uri.php on line 56

Notice: Indirect modification of overloaded property uriParams::$Array has no effect in /homepages/39/d731344808/htdocs/tresorfabrik/kirby/lib/uri.php on line 56

Does this site still run on Kirby 1, from the error message it looks like it.

Quick and dirty solution: Error when Updating to PHP 7.0 from 5.4 (Kirby 1.1.2)

Yes I think so. Thanks for the advice, however I rather would update and have a sustainable solution :slight_smile:

An update to Kirby 2 is a bit more work, that would indeed be a job.

1 Like