Kirby Kosmos Newsletter

We come across so many awesome things here in the forum, on Twitter and on Github. Even we have issues keeping track of all the Kirby-related extensions, themes and community news. That’s why we decided that we are going to start a monthly newsletter, where we collect the most exciting stuff for you in a compact and easy to digest format.

Our first issue is going to be sent out pretty soon and we wanted to give you the chance to already sign-up today: https://getkirby.com/#kosmos

13 Likes

I don’t know if it’s relevant but maybe an archive on getkirby.com as well? For people who sign up late and want previous information. Else it’s not accessable anywhere else than the mail. But on the other hand, it would be like a blog and we already have a blog.

Just thinking out loud. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, all episodes of Kirby Kosmos will also be published on the Kirby blog.

2 Likes

Stupid question;

Once I sign up, can I unsubscribe afterwards?

(in case I don’t want to receive the letters any longer).

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Yes, of course you can unsubscribe at any time.

of course! There’s a unsubscribe link in every issue. It’s even legally required.

we hope you’ll like it and stay though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am a bit over-precocious with my email-address, of course I’ll sign up - and stay there for ever :stuck_out_tongue:

You are using Campaign Monitor, I see - my faith in mankind is restored :slight_smile:

1 Like

Signed up and looking forward to the first issue :grinning:

Just signed-up.
Looking forward to it! :smiley:

##Kirby news, read all about it!

(placed on Imgur - no copyright infringements)

4 Likes

Brilliant ! Can’t wait to read it although I already spend a loooot of time reading Kirby related stuff :slight_smile: Thank god you didn’t go all in on Kirby and use the pink colors :wink:

Guess this one is more Kirbisch :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

HAHAHA @bastianallgeier you have to create a fanart section in the newsletter now :wink:

3 Likes

I am also a comic artist, maybe I’ll create a character from Bastian and submit it to the newsletter :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve done this with Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, so I guess Bastian is the next in line…

…etc…

PS. Drawn on a PC :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Maybe I can be in it next time? I think I made some memorable moments?

Something like this:

Jens (me): Maybe we should put this awesome WordPress plugin into the core.
Crowd: We don’t like WordPress.
Jens: Or maybe this plugin would be a nice fit?
Crowd: Stop referencing WordPress all the time!
Jens: Or maybe this one?
Bastian: I’m sick of WordPress and I’m sick of you!!
Jens: Whaaat!? This is the WordPress forum right? Ahhh, the logo says “Kirby”. What a great CMS by the way! I’ll start right away by building 50 plugins for it to emulate WordPress!
Crowd + Bastian: (I hate that guy)

4 Likes

Jens, we still love you! You’ve already been featured in the last newsletter. We are also going to have them monthly. Lot’s of chances!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We need to get @1n3JgKl9pQ6cUMrW to make a comic of that right away !

2 Likes

On a more serious note though, I am more than grateful for all your plugins, solutions, and general help !

3 Likes