Kirby Klub - Plugin for Subscriptions and One-time Purchases with Stripe

I am creating posts for my plugins to make it easier to find them using the forum search and not just the docs search.

I am currently building a membership plugin that extends beyond the functionality of managing users (plugin from 2017 by @starckio).

My plugin is centered around Stripe as gateway for subscriptions and one-time payments. It can automatically create users after a successful subscription and has helpers to build frontends with a page hierarchy and content filtered by the users subscriptions/purchases.

Unlike with all my other free plugins I will charge an affordable lifetime license fee for the membership plugin. This decision is mostly based on the fact this plugin will allow you to make revenue directly. I have not yet decided on the pricing and I am looking forward to your expectations.

I have created a private discord channel to discuss the current features and your usecases.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Join my Membership Channel if you want to know more or suggest features.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:warning: I need to assign the Discord role manually so please be patient after signing up, it might take me up to a day or two.

Here are some impressions of the work in progress taken from the test suite included with the plugins source code:

VIDEOS

SCREENSHOTS

account page demo

one-time purchase of products and subscriptions from stripe

2 Likes

Some more videos highlighting features:

Started working on the docs

1 Like

Version 1.0 released :tada:

You can check out the full docs here:

The Klub plugin allows you to add members with subscriptions and one-time product purchases to your existing Kirby CMS project. It uses Stripe as its payment gateway.

Features

• :bust_in_silhouette: Automatic creation of Kirby CMS accounts for members
  • :link: Members can log in without a password using a “magic link” sent via email
  • :repeat: Members can subscribe to plans via Stripe
  • :shopping: Members can purchase one-time products via Stripe
  • :key: You can set permissions on Pages/Files/Block to which plan they are available from within the Panel
  • :card_file_box: You can add custom fields to the member blueprint and define read/write permissions
  • :see_no_evil: You can use allows/disallows-helpers to check permissions within your PHP code
  • and more
  • :performing_arts: Switching subscription tiers
  • :stopwatch: Tracking of progress
  • :closed_lock_with_key: Member data encryption
  • :clown_face: Gravatar integration
  • :mailbox_with_mail: Discord notifications
  • :brick: Can be used to create Paywalls
4 Likes

149 EUR + tax

179 EUR

Sale will end on 1st of may 2024.

https://klub.bnomei.com/