Kirby builder - content missing

Hello. I have another problem with the builder plugin (https://github.com/TimOetting/kirby-builder). When I work locally, everything’s going great. But as soon as I upload my page, the content from the plugin is not displayed. The problem occurs only on one page. What could be the reason for this?

What exactly do you mean by “the content is not displayed”? Are we talking about the Panel or the frontend?

It’s the front-end. The panel displays everything correctly.

Do you have caching enabled?

I’ve tested it both, true and false, in the config file. But nothing changed.

If there is anything in the /site/cache folder, make sure to wipe that folder. Also, please check if all templates/snippets were uploaded.

Yes, there was something in that folder. I’ve deleted it. But nothing changed. All snippets are also uploaded properly. :confused:

And you use the builder field on multiple pages that work as they should but it’s only one page where the content is not displayed?

exactly. I’m using it for two pages like this:

First Page -> snippet: sections/listmodule
Second Page -> snippet: sections/secondlistmodule

And locally it is working fine.

And your filenames are all lower case, no camel case involved?

yes. they are looking fine

Is debugging enabled on the remote site? If not, please enable it in your config, maybe there is some error.

hmm… sometimes strange things happen. I uploaded the page for the third time. It is now working. I have no idea what causes the problem