Hiding Image and Status from Panel List Layout

I have a list of events (pages) on my site panel. There are a few options for customizing the thumbnail that shows up in the Panel list layout. Is there a way to hide it completely (other than hacking some overrides with CSS)? I’d also like to hide the green/red publish status badge.

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 1.20.06 PM

In 3.4 there is an image: false option, haven’t really tested what this does, but might be what you’re looking for. The image: false option has changed, what was image: false is now image: icon.

As regards the status badges, you would have to hide them via CSS, I guess. There is no option that I know of to remove them. Unless you create a custom pages section.

1 Like

Yea I tried that just to see what would happen, but it still displays the icon (I’m using 3.4). I think this would be a useful feature to get some extra space, both for the list and card views.

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 1.30.48 PM

It works with list view (only), it seems:

Does it really make sense to use card layout without an image or at least an icon?

Ah gotcha :ok_hand:. It would still be useful for the card layout, because cards accommodate long titles in narrow columns better than the list layout.

In the meantime, I’ll use a hardcoded :grimacing: override:

.k-section-name-[section name] .k-card-icon,
.k-section-name-[section name] .k-icon {
    display: none;
}

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 1.44.45 PM

Yes, that’s true. I think there will be a medium ground between list and cards in a future version (ok, doesn’t help at them moment…).